2 South Park Street
Built in 1842 for William P. Willis by Alpheus Baker, the brickmason, the Willis House originally faced School Street, but was turned in the 1850’s to face South Park Street.
The Wareham Morse store stood north of the home on what is now the front lawn. The store building was moved to Green Street where it exists today.
Next: Lebanon Baptist Church