9 School Street
The Lebanon baptist Church was built in 1869 by local builders Muchmore & Sons. It was designed by S.S. Woodcock of Boston, Massachusetts in the Gothic Revival style.
The interior contains ash pews with black walnut trim and are adorned by trefoils and ash wainscotting.
C.V. Cobb, a deacon of the Church, crafted the pulpit and three chairs in the Gothic Revival style when the church was constructed.
Next: Lebanon Public Library