Court Street. This Brick House was built in 1824 by Calvin Benton. In 1888, it was built over for a store called Lagues in back of the Mascoma Savings Bank block on Court Street. From left to right: seated 1. Mrs. Temple (Ethel Hoffman Richardson’s aunt) with a dog named Dime; 2. Mr. Fagan; 3. Unknown; 4. Later became Mrs. Cook; 5. Unknown. Standing: 1. Mike Fagan (Mechanic Street); 2. Unknown; 3 Unknown; 4 Unknown minister; 4. Mr Cook; 5. Unknown.